Brown Bag Nooners "The Easy Button to Feeling Better" 4-day Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
4- Day Workshop Event. You won't want to miss this virtual series!
The Brown Bag Nooners Series is presented to you by the Happy Holistic Beings. We are excited to launch this series that incorporates holistic, spiritual and healthful ways for to get your Zen on.
November 17, 18, 19 and 20 at Noon-12:30pm
We will give you a few minutes to get settled in between 12:00 pm-12:05 pm
Reiki energy will begin at Noon
Learn simple, easy and fun ways to find your Zen well-being with help form
The Happy Holistic Beings
Bring your brown bag lunch and join Gina Borchardt, Miki Orr and Lisa Qualey, the Happy Holistic Beings, at noon for a 4-day workshop learning how to find your peace, build a joyful space and live in balance. Together these women bring a warm, fun loving dynamic to this Simple, Easy and Fun approach to creating your own Zen well-being.
Don't worry if this time doesn't fit your schedule. By enrolling in the Easy Button to Feeling Better workshop, you will have access to the daily recordings, handouts, giveaways, special offers and support. All you need to do is participate by commenting in private "Brown Bag Nooners Series" Facebook group within 24-hours of the live session.
Do you want to feel better?
You can with a Simple, Easy and Fun mid-day feel good break.
In just 30-minutes, we will have you feeling refreshed and empowered.
Still not sure if this is for you?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed and fatigued?
- Are you struggling to find hope, joy and peace?
- Have you lost site of you and your purpose?
- Are you having a hard time saying "no" to people?
- Does it take a long time to quiet your mind and fall asleep?
- Are you unhappy with your current weight?
- Are you waking up trying to decide if you can make it to work?
- Are you struggling to find your connection to Source?
- Do you tire easily during physical activity?
- Has your self-care taken a back seat to everyone and everything else?
- Do you often feel that your get-up-and-go has gone and went?
If you answered yes to 4 or more of the questions above, consider how the
Easy Button to Feeling Better 4-day Brown Bag Nooners workshop
can offer you support and empower you to be in charge of your own Zen well-being.
Here's how it begins.
Gina B Consulting has has over 35 years' experience providing health, educational programs and counseling for individuals, groups and the workplace. Gina is a Holistic Lifestyle Counselor and has worked with hundreds of people, helping them find their path to a healthier and happier life. Gina has created an assessment that will help determine where to begin your journey. This means that your results will help define your individual needs. Each one of us will have their own plan to follow as the Happy Holistic Beings team offer you simple strategies and support as you create your own Zen well-being.
This is what we'll do.
Gina Borchardt will offer her expertise using Simple, Easy and Fun strategies in the daily sessions. You will receive handouts with bonus information and access to daily recordings to view over and over again.
Miki Orr, owner of Zensational, has over 10 years' experience working with people and animals using energy healing therapies. She is a Spiritual Psychic Medium, Certified Vibrational Sound Practitioner, Certified Clinical Aromatherapist and Reiki Master. Miki will offer spiritual guidance with daily messages from spirit, Reiki and quick grounding and centering techniques.
Lisa Qualey is a mindful Reiki Master, natural empath and intuitive. Lisa specializes in providing a calm space to relax in while she offers her gentle powerful Reiki healing energy. Lisa specializes with children who are on the spectrum, adults, elderly and animals. She uses her gentle energy and intuition to guide her as healing takes place and you are renewed with positive energy. Lisa will be closing our sessions with Reiki and meditation.
Expect to feel the better.
We all get frustrated or overwhelmed with the many responsibilities and obligations we have throughout our day. We often forget the most important one that we have. It is the responsibility and obligation to take care of and love ourselves.
Don't ignore or put off what your spirit, mind and body is trying to tell you.
Listen to what you need. Only you can create your own Zen well-being.
Learn Simple, Easy and Fun stratigies to bring balance into your life
The Happy Holistic Beings intend that the Easy Button to Feeling Better 4-day Brown Bag Nooners workshop is your first step in creating for your Zen well-being.
What you need.
Purchase your ticket for $99.95 to get enrolled for the workshop. You need to have and electronic device that will connect to the internet. Follow instructions after enrollment to join the private Brown Bag Nooners Series Facebook Group. Being a member allows you to become eligible for freebies, support and special offers.
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
Enroll in the Easy Button to Feeling Better 4-day workshop by Friday, Nov. 13th and save $20
Do you want $20 OFF? USE CODE 20OFF when enroling. Offer only good until Friday, November 13, 2020
When you use the code, 20OFF you only pay $79.95
Your commitment to create peace in your life is less than $20 a day.
You. Are. Ready. Take control and feel better.
It's Simple, Easy and Fun!
Tuesday-Friday. 12 Noon
November 17-November 20
Group setting held virtually through Zoom
(We will give you a few minutes to get settled in between 12:00 pm-12:05 pm
Reiki energy will begin at Noon)
Accept that you can feel better. Claim your spot.
Are you going to be traveling during the week? The program can be done anywhere you have access to the internet.
- Spirit, Mind and Body assessment with Holistic Lifestyle Counselor Gina Borchardt.
- Simple strategies and tips to take you from dis-ease to ease (feeling better).
- Reiki healing energy will be provided throughout the 30-min sessions. Reiki will be given by Reiki Masters Miki Orr and Lisa Qualey.
- Spirit Card messages will be given by psychic medium Miki Orr. Spirit often gives guidance, love and inspiration to help us along our journey.
- Daily guided meditations for grounding, centering and finding peace from Miki and Lisa.
- Live Question and Answer session on the final day. Gina, Miki and Lisa will listen to your questions and give you the answers you are looking for.
PLUS THESE FREE BONUSES
- You will have access to a private Brown Bag Nooners Series Facebook page where we intend to build a community of support and fellowship.
- Access to the daily recordings to view on your schedule or watch as many times as you like.
- Detailed handouts giving you all the information that we covered and links for simple and easy references.
- Daily giveaways for being an active participant. You will have up to 24-hours form the live session air time to post and comment in the Facebook group to be eligible for prizes or special offers.
- Gina, Miki and Lisa want to make it Simple, Easy and Fun for you to enjoy one-on-one services. Enrollment the Easy Button to Feeling Better 4-day event entitles you to special discounts on services or pre-paid plans.